Hair Colour Care
Keep Your Hair Colour Looking Vibrant For Longer
Top Tips From The Cutting Studio In Hazlemere
We love seeing our clients walk out of our Hazlemere hair salon looking and feeling fabulous after their haircut or hair colour, which is why we are delighted to offer you the best advice to keep your hair looking sensational for as long as possible.
Ensuring your hairstyle looks its best is a case of using the right hair care and styling products to ensure it remains shiny and healthy, and also remembering to book in for a trim and reshape every 8 weeks.
When it comes to hair colour, there are a number of tips to help you keep your colour vibrant for longer so continue reading to find out how to keep your colour looking and feeling fab for longer!
- Avoid washing your hair for at least 24 hours after colour service.
- Use professional Paul Mitchell Colour Protect Shampoo, Conditioner and Locking Spray to keep your colour from fading.
- Have an intensive in-salon treatment once a week to keep your hair moisturised and healthy - your hair designer will be happy to recommend the right hair treatment for your hair,
- Protect your hair colour from the sun. Wear a hat or sunscreen for the hair. The sun's rays are very damaging and will lighten your colour.
- Protect your hair from pool chlorine. Wear a swimming cap and wash your hair as soon as you come out of the pool with a shampoo that removes chlorine SHP3. Condition your hair well too using a professional quality conditioner.
- Avoid the temptation to add henna and 'sun-in' products over your professional hair colour. The effects can be quite dramatic (and not in a good way!) Fortunately, we offer a colour correction service so if you need help, please phone us for advice.
By following these tips, you should enjoy beautiful, healthy, vibrant hair for longer! But if you simply cannot wait until your next pampering hair experience at The Cutting Studio in Hazlemere, we would love to see you. Book your appointment by calling us on 01494 714204.