Our Eco Friendly Ethos
The Cutting Studio A Sustainable Hair Salon in High Wycombe
We have a strong belief in sustainability, reducing waste and helping the environment. We believe it is time for us as an industry to stand up and take action now before it is too late. Becoming greener and more eco friendly by reducing our carbon footprint as a salon is non-negotiable if we are to ensure sustainability.
We take care and attention to every choice we make selecting fair trade products when possible that still deliver excellent results and work to improve and protect the quality of your hair, scalp and skin.
We are proud to be known as a green, eco friendly salon in High Wycombe and are committed to recycling wherever possible and Some ways we achieve this include:
- We use in-salon refills of shampoo & conditioner with our sustainable eco friendly, cruelty free products
- We recycle all refuse that the salon produces and are always on the look out for ways in which we can increase this further
- We use LED lighting throughout the salon
- We use sustainable 100% renewable energy suppliers for our heat & lighting
- Our hair colour is ammonia free
- We use cruelty free, vegan products when ever possible
- We never use plastic bags in our salon, any products that you purchase in our salon will be packaged in recycled paper bags
- We use fully biodegradable recycled disposable towels for each guest
- We use eco heads at our backwashes
Vegan Hair Colour & Products
We work with Paul Mitchell as this sits well with our salon ethos and the variety of vegan products as well as recyclable packaging and ethically sourced ingredients, they provide ensure we are much kinder to our planet and can cater to our vegan clients too.
The cruelty free products we use, deliver outstanding results whilst being formulated to respect the environment, meaning you can use them with a clear conscience.
Paul Mitchell® is (and always will be) dedicated to making our world a more beautiful place. We were the first professional beauty company to stand up against animal testing and our charitable efforts continue to set the standard for giving in our industry. A commitment to caring for people and the planet is a driving force in everything we do. PAUL MITCHELL
Book Your Hair Appointment At The Cutting Studio, Eco-Friendy Salon in Buckinghamshire
Look after your hair and help the planet at the same time, book your next hair appointment at our High Wycombe salon and help support our sustainability movement. Call us on 01494 714204 or book online using the pop up at the side of the page.
What are you doing to help? #climatechange